These Intermediate Bulk Containers (IBCs) are stackable fibre containers mounted on a timber pallet designed to be moved using a forklift or a pallet jack.
Multipac off two versions of Round IBCs - Kraft and Sealed.
Kraft version - Economical with a Kraft paper finish on the outside surface, supplied secured on a pallet and with a lid. A side bottom discharge facility is also available.
Sealed version - with a Polyethylene, PET or seal sprayed coating on the outside surface allowing the IBC to be stored outside for short periods. Supplied secured on a pallet and with a lid. A side bottom discharge facility is also available.
- Ideal for domestic and export one way uses
- 20 x 1000 L fits in 20 foot shipping container
- Re-usable by replacing the bladder
- 4 high stackable on firm level ground
- Side, bottom discharge facility
- Optional Kraft finish or sealed - for outside storage
- Can be supplied in smaller capacities
- Inner bladder inflated if required for instant filling
- Supplied mounted and secured on export AQIS approved pallet
- 240 & 120 Volt heating elements available
- Fully recyclable
- Manufactured from re-growth forest material
The fibre IBCs can be used for both domestic and export applications, delivering significant cost savings and offering total requirement flexibility.
Multipac also supply a full range of accessories for IBCs.